Life is a Song, Love is the Music.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Blogspot virgin...

This is my first blogspot blog. That's right, I'm a blogspot virgin. I originate out of the depths of myspace and facebook, however decided to create one of these since a new friend of mine is anti-myface, and she'll be heading back to Canada at the end of the semester. Have to have some sort of social network to keep in touch :).
I suppose I could start with telling about my day?
It's been fairly simple.
I woke up to my dorm neighbor's alarm going off, at which I called down to the office to tattle. Woodwind pedagogy was a blur, and I couldn't remember clarinet fingerings to save my life. If I had to pick one music class to hate, woodwind pedagogy would be it. I'll stick to piano.
I was outrageously shocked and ecstatic to find that I scored an %85 on an Earth Science quiz. For some reason, I never really learned how to study. Thankfully, memory skills from piano work well in other subjects. I could have studied harder for that quiz, but I managed to keep myself afloat. I'm still struggling with my procrastination issues.... Perhaps blogging will help...HA.
Had dinner by myself. I wanted to eat with someone, but after a little bit, I decided that I liked the moment of solitude. I have friends, but busy friends.
I taught a piano lesson today. For some reason, it didn't go as well as it should have. 7-year-olds are very unpredictable on a weekly basis.
Went to the pool. I managed to keep my towel from being stolen again. The last time, someone must have picked it up on accident. I hope it was accidental, otherwise, I have a creeper on my hands. I had to use my hair dryer to dry off. It was about 15 degrees outside that day.
I went to Tanya's room with Alli and talked about fat people among other things, including quarters. Tanya is my favorite Canadian :)
Anywho, I believe this is suffice for a first blog. Honestly, I'm a myspace and facebook blog veteran, as I have been blogging for at least 3 years.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Johnson said...

He he he. Blogspot Virgin, indeed. I don't know if you have my blog: www.guywahjohnson@blogspot.com
Please feel free to make corrections concerning the WV info, or anything else for that matter. Thanks for calling me your friend. I like you. If I need a piano teacher for my brats I would pick you first, you would just have to move up to Canada, or commuting would work too, I guess. See you in the halls.

February 11, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger GinSpaghetti said...

Hey! Thanks for following :) I've not been out of school long (ack it's been 10 years since I was a freshman in college!) but I'm excited to go through it again with you! :) I hope these will be the best years of your life! Don't forget who you really are! Hang on to your roots and you'll be just fine! :) Blessings to you! Gin

February 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home