Life is a Song, Love is the Music.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Life Update

I am a teacher now. I teach elementary music during the day, and piano lessons in the evenings. It all happened very quickly. I graduated December 15th, and woke up on the 16th nice and early for my first day on the job. This isn't a substitute deal, either. I have a contract! Any other time I have is spent practicing piano for a recital I plan on having in May.
New nephew--- Levi Shawn, January 8th, 2012...
New boyfriend
Other than that, my life has been pretty uneventful, which is OK with me.

I lost 15 pounds over a period of a month without trying... I hope it's just from teaching and not eating like a college kid.

My 23rd birthday: May 4th
Glenville State College Commencement: May 5th
Mary Sue Bailey: 3.72 GPA= MAGNA CUM LAUDE!!!

2012 recital selections:
Haydn's Piano Sonata in D Major Hob. 50
Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, Prelude Op. 24 No. 28, Grand Valse Brillante
Satie's Gymnopedie
Grieg's Hochzeitstag auf Troldhaugen, Schmetterling---from the Lyric Pieces
My very own "Procellae Pacis", and perhaps a new premiere (haven't decided at this point)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home